LiveWire Electric Vehicle Office Managers
LiveWire Electric Vehicle Office ManagersSTS
STS Technical Services
At LiveWire we’re pioneering the future of motorcycling by means of design, software and experience, as our ambition is to create the most desirable electric motorcycle brand in the world. With this mindset, we are looking for dedicated advocates to establish and defend LiveWire as the leader in the electric motorcycle category.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Electric Vehicle Office Manager for at our first ever LiveWire owned dealership in Canoga Park, CA. The Office Manager will play a key role processing and generating financial data for the dealership. In addition, will provides accurate reporting to the dealer/general manager and is responsible for accounting office and administrative functions. This position is a key member of the dealership team and will provide leadership and support to all dealership team members.
The Electric Vehicle Office Manager Will Be Responsible For:
- Developing and organizing office operations and procedures
- Preparing complete financial statement monthly according to dealership guidelines
- Controlling all posted documents, including time records, vehicle deals, commissions and additions and changes to inventory.
- Preparing daily bank deposit and cash report.
- Maintaining an effective cash management system. Forecasts cash needs.
- Controlling petty cash amounts for dealership and sales department.
- Providing a timely daily operating control (DOC) and keeps the dealer/general manager informed about trends.
- Reconciles select accounts monthly
We Would Love to Hear From People With:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Has 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Has a “start-up” mentality and is excited by challenges which will present itself as this dealership gets up and running.
- Be or become an advocate and supporter of EV, from the perspective of the riding experience- whether it be eBicycles, recreational lightweight two-wheelers or motorcycles
- Ability to work well independently and within a high-performance team environment
- Ability to work evenings and weekends if necessary, in a retail environment
- Is a notary of the public (or can become one).
- A valid driver’s license (motorcycle endorsement preferred)
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.