LiveWire Lead Digital Solution Architects (Remote)
LiveWire Lead Digital Solution Architects (Remote)STS
STS Technical Services
Hiring Note: We are open to someone working remotely in this role, with a preference of Chicago, Boston, Milwaukee or Dallas areas.
At LiveWire we are pioneering the future of motorcycling through design, software, and experience. Our ambition is to create the most desirable electric motorcycle brand in the world. As a start-up, we’re looking for problem solvers with great breadth – team members who are familiar with lean operations and whose ambition is just as important as experience.
We are seeking a digital technology leader to architect our future, to lead our web and cloud software efforts. The successful candidate will coach an all-remote team of highly proficient web & API developers, DevOps and quality assurance experts that launch immersive web-based retail experiences to www.livewire.com. You’ll produce architectures from PaaS & SaaS solutions that craft powerful customer-facing web experiences such as direct online retail, test ride scheduling, 3D bike configuration and much more.
You must have a passion for delivering end-to-end software-based customer experiences. This means orchestrating everything from the customer-facing interfaces through the backend systems that make those experiences come alive online.
This is What You’ll Do:
- Lead the work of a talented digital technology team to ship new services that delight customers and contribute directly to the success of the company
- Drive and develop the technical architecture for the cloud-based applications’ code, systems, infrastructure and DevOps processes. This may include prototyping solutions
- Work closely with product owners, UX designers and software development team members to translate the product vision into a digital reality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related engineering field
- 8+ years professional experience in software development, digital technology and/or cloud systems
- 3+ years of leadership experience managing and guiding full-stack development teams assembling customer-facing, responsive web applications
- Strong analytical and communication skills. An attention to detail and relentless focus on continual improvement. Strengths in problem determination and debugging. An intrinsic Agile and Lean Product mindset.
You should be conversant in all, and expert in at least three of the following:
- Software development concepts/methodology/lifecycle, and Agile methodologies in particular
- Digital Experience Platforms, in particular headless Content Management, Digital Asset Management and Online Commerce systems
- Public cloud platform-as-a-service (e.g. Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services)
- Information Security and Privacy best practices (e.g. OWASP, cookies, GDPR)
- API development and integrations
- DevOps tools and practices, in particular public cloud orchestration patterns
- Customer Relationship Management solutions (e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce, Zendesk)
- Customer data platforms, and data/web analytics solutions
- Internationalization of websites
- Progressive Web Apps and web-based mobile app development
- Digital identity, particularly OAuth and Open ID Connect
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call (717) 881-4669.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.