STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Logistics Analysts in Germantown, Wisconsin.
Build your career with a leading global manufacturer of high quality construction equipment and compact construction machines. Enjoy the excitement of working for an organization that serves multiple industries, including construction, landscaping, agriculture, and architecture, as well as municipal bodies in applications such as roadbuilding, rail transport and recycling. At Wacker Neuson, we believe in a culture of mutual respect and agility, built on the values and mindset of a family enterprise. Headquartered in Munich, Germany with our strategically located sales teams and international production sites, Wacker Neuson Group employs more than 5,500 people worldwide. There is plenty of opportunity for you to build your career with Wacker Neuson.
In the US, enjoy casual work attire with jeans all week, flexible and non-traditional work week schedules, health and well-being programs including an onsite gym at our Menomonee Falls location, and many competitive benefits that will get you excited to choose Wacker Neuson as your next employer.
Position Location: Germantown, WI
Remote Work: No
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
As a Logistics Analyst you will administer and handle the daily activities with current freight carriers and forwarders. You will be responsible for resolving issues regarding international and domestic shipments. Our Logistics Analysts are expected to perform all needed analytics and reporting as well as be trained in all areas within the department.
Compliance and Shipping:
- Prepare import compliance documentation (EPA compliance) and maintain product EPA compliance backup documentation.
- Files daily shipping paperwork (bill of ladings, packing slips, deliveries).
Purchase Order (PO) Creation:
- Timely creation of PO’s for all live brokered loads.
- Insourcing Accounts Receivable for freight.
- Prompt processing of all invoices not covered by external audit & payment company.
- Insure that transportation costs are correctly invoiced, properly assigned within the business, and managed in an efficient manner.
- Work toward bringing as many payments in house as possible.
Reporting and Analysis:
- Responsible for monthly offsite tracking & reporting.
- Provide analysis and reports using various logistics information systems to monitor and measure the effectiveness of logistics activities.
- Identify opportunities to reduce the total cost of Wacker’s global supply chain by optimizing the global distribution network, selecting transportation mode, carrier selection, and shipping policies.
- Additional reports and analysis as business dictates.
- Implements lean process within various department tasks.
- As determined by management.
Qualifications & Prerequisites:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Production Operations Management or Supply Chain related discipline is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of related distribution experience. Four (4) years of experience is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of HS codes and customs compliance rules and regulations.
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Previous Lean experience preferred.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.