Logistics Management Analysts
Logistics Management AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Logistics Management Analysts in Tampa, Florida.
Hiring Note: Top secret security clearance is required for this role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Controls the efficient flow of goods, services, and information between points of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements.
- Ensures that customer service and time objectives are achieved within existing financial constraints in order to meet marketing and financial objectives.
- Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes, such as the replenishment system, data interchange systems, demand management, electronic data systems administration and related functions.
- Builds relationships with strategic customers through logistics initiatives. Integrates learning from customers, competitors, operating entities, distribution, transportation, customer service, other industries, industry groups, and professional training to continuously improve competitive position.
- Experience working with Department of Defense property management logistics information systems (PBUSE, GCSS-A, DPAS, AFEMS, GCSS-M, DPAS, SWALIS, and ISM).
- Experience working in unit level supply operations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, completing multiple tasks and meeting stringent deadlines.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products – Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds unassisted.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with above skillset supports inventory management task.
- Schedule will be flexible and based on USG guidance and availability / access.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.