STS Aviation Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring Logistics Operatives in Birmingham, United Kingdom.
STS Aviation Services are looking to recruit a number of Logistics Operative, on a fixed term basis, to join our materials & logistics department based at our hangar facility at Birmingham Airport. This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing business. As a Logistics Operative, you will work as part of a team within our busy logistics department and will be responsible for the receiving and movement of items within the facility.
- Ensure that all material receiving and distribution is carried out in accordance with the relevant procedures.
- Ensure tools and components used in the hangar are batched and held in approved stores.
- Arrange for the movement of materials from receiving to the various company locations, together with coordinating stores activities.
- Ensure that the role is performed in line with requirements and regulations. This includes general housekeeping, safety requirements and storage conditions.
- Provide logistics support to manage urgent and high priority requirements and to assist the Logistics Manager and Leads in other functions if required.
- Ensure that all tools are kept in a calibrated status and in a good working condition.
- Prepare Parts and consumables for the shop floor in a coordinated and organized manner.
- Working experience within a logistics environment
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- The role will require the individual to obtain airside passes, as well as completing security vetting (SC).
In return you can expect a Competitive Salary, Company Pension Scheme, Death in Service Benefit, Free Parking, Onsite Canteen.
This is a fixed term position to 31 December 2021.
Closing Date for applications: Friday 14 May 2021