STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Logistics Operators in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
Performs a combination of warehouse, shipping and/or receiving tasks, as well as tracks company inventory.
- More than one year work experience in warehouse or manufacturing environment or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Operates machinery and maintains a valid DL (forklift, order picker, company vehicle)
- May be required to handle shipping and receiving of hazardous material
- Analyze material movements to locate parts, serial number, and quantity change
- Customer pick up
- Pack parts; perform inventory count, stock material in the appropriate locations
- Create pick tickets, including handling of split batches, order reservation and assignment of inventory to open orders
- Generate shipping documentation, including AWB (airway bill)
- May be required to handle hazardous material documentation, and international paperwork.
- Handles emergencies (such as no SAP, parts expediting) and international shipments (Brazil, customers)
- Handles transfer vendor P.O.’s
- Receive items and items from the customer
- Ship to repair as well as back to the customer
- Receive repaired/new pool parts
- Research information pertaining to incoming shipments
- Stock process – handles delivery and sorting process
- Return of stock material re-certified/repaired
- Performs receiving quality inspections
- High School/ GED
- Ability to multi-task, multi-functional, and a team player
- Forklift certified
- Knowledge of shipping and receiving functions
- HAZMAT certification preferred
- Knowledge of inventory systems and methods
- Proficient in Excel, and Microsoft Word
- Able to navigate through SAP
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.