STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Logistics Operators in Jacksonville, Florida.
Performs a combination of warehouse, shipping and/or receiving tasks, as well as tracks company inventory.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operates machinery and maintains a valid DL (forklift, order picker, company vehicle).
- May be required to handle shipping and receiving of hazardous material.
- Analyze material movements to locate parts, serial number, and quantity change.
- Arrange delivery of parts offsite or customer pick up.
- Pack parts, perform inventory count, stock material in the appropriate locations, and build up production kitting.
- Create pick tickets, including handling of split batches, order reservation and assignment of inventory to open orders.
- May be required to handle hazardous material documentation, and international paperwork.
- Handles emergencies (no SAP, parts expediting, panic ticket system) and international shipments (Brazil, customers).
- Inputs general purchase requisitions into SAP.
- Releases and monitors aircraft production planned purchase requisitions into SAP.
- Research information pertaining to incoming shipments.
- Return Material Authorization (RMA) process.
- Return of stock material re-certified/repaired.
- Performs receiving quality inspections.
- Daily Fill Rate tracking (run reports in SAP and ensure all open items are closed within a specific time period).
- Ensures that AOG’s, Critical, Back Orders and Routines are processed accordingly.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets for performance tracking.
- Monitor and fix SAP exceptions, such as deliveries with no transfer orders and orders not closed.
- Sort inbound flow and push hourly load to receivers and shippers (including manual exchanges).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED required
- More than two years work experience in warehouse or manufacturing environment or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Able to navigate through SAP.
- Knowledge of shipping and receiving functions, HAZMAT certification preferred.
- Knowledge of inventory systems and methods.
- Proficient in Excel, and Microsoft Word.
- Excellent communication skills
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.