Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Logistics Operators in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs general manual labor tasks including loading, unloading, lifting, and moving materials.
- Assists a variety of functions with manual labor tasks as needed.
- Lifting heavy parts (but safety and team work first priority)
- Moving A/C parts such as pieces of landing gear, engine parts, and components to different departments.
- Helping with housekeeping as well
- Previous logistics experience preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Should possess the ability to meet deadlines with high productivity and accuracy.
- Prefer experience in warehousing and logistics.
- Must be a team player with focus on customer service.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts and weekends.
- Additionally, candidate must be able to read and write English and have some working knowledge of personal computers.
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Must be able to work in a safe manner and be able to lift up to 35 Lbs.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.