Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Machine Operators in West Bend, Wisconsin.
While these are entry level roles, our client is willing to train and develop candidates to become CNC Machine Operators to assist with a variety of machining tasks. Those with a proven track record of great attendance along with a strong work ethic will be considered for this rare career development opportunity.
Hiring Note: No manufacturing experience necessary. Weekly pay starting at $16.00 per hour with openings on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts.
- Manufacture/assemble products according to work instructions and ensure compliance with Quality Standards.
- Must be able to read and comprehend all paperwork that is necessary to do the job.
- Work with the Team Lead to be flexible to meet production schedules of newly designed and developed parts.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining machine and working area to ensure a safe and clean working environment.
- Responsible for wearing all appropriate safety equipment and following all company safety procedures.
- Perform all other essential functions assigned by management based on company needs.
- Openly communicates with team leader and/or quality regarding concerns.
- Operates machinery to perform job specifications utilizing drawings, bills of material and manufacturing work orders.
- 1.5+ years’ of working experience
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.