Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Machine Operators in West Bend, Wisconsin who have strong mechanical aptitudes to fill a variety of 2nd and 3rd shift openings.
If you’ve been wanting to take your Machining career to the next level – this opportunity is for you! On-the-job training is available for Machine Operators looking to enhance their skillset into a multi-axis set-up Machinist. Wages start at $16.00 per hour and can increase throughout the first year as you complete various training.
These are direct hire openings with an outstanding benefits package and long-term career advancement opportunities.
- Under the supervision of the Lead Machinist, the operator sets up, adjusts and operates CNC machining equipment for mass production of metal machined parts in accordance with manufacturing and quality standards.
- Operates machinery to perform job specifications utilizing drawings, bills of material and manufacturing work orders.
- Skillfully uses machine tools, hand tools, and measuring instruments.
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
- Work with others in order to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Process all necessary documentation and paperwork for completed processes.
- Follow all clean up and housekeeping procedures.
- Comply with all quality and safety regulations
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge in use of hand tools and measuring equipment
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.