Machinists (Level 2)
Machinists (Level 2)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Machinists in Archbald, Pennsylvania.
- Machine, fabricate or assemble parts to print and operation sheet specifications using conventional, CNC lathes/mills, sheet metal machines and hand tools, including riveters, fasteners, setters, presses, spot welders, grinders, helicoil installation tools, etc.
- Selects, builds and installs proper cutting tools, and zeroes in machine to CNC control.
- Selects proper tool offsets to meet quality standards and make other necessary set up adjustments.
- Inspects parts as they are produced using standard gages, micrometers, indicators, vernier calipers, depth gages and other measuring devices, to ensure conformity to specifications.
- CNC Machining (min 6-8 years experience).
- Computerized Numerical Control machining training or related experience.
- Familiarity with Fanuc controls.<br> <br> • Understanding of NC machine codes and able to troubleshoot programs.
- Knowledge of machining speeds and feeds.
- Know proper use and selection of different inserts, cutting tools and tooling geometries.
- Able to verify conformance of machined workpiece to specifications using precision measuring instruments, such as micrometers, calipers, and various gauges.
- Strong blueprint reading experience.
- Able to use overhead hoist and pallet jacks and follow all safety procedures.
- Able to work safely with coolants, cleaning chemicals and solvents.
- Able to work 2nd shift as needed and work OT if necessary.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.