Maintainability Engineers (REQ# 181474)
Maintainability Engineers (REQ# 181474)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Maintainability Engineers in Savannah, Georgia.
Responsible for participating in the planning, development, and sustainment of Gulfstream Aircraft Maintenance Programs and related issues regardless of complexity.
- Share responsibility for planning, developing, and sustainment of new and existing Aircraft Maintenance Programs and engineering projects of major complexity within established scope, meeting requirements of FAR 25.1529 or other applicable regulatory directives.
- Maintain a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields and provide recommendations to department management for process/procedure changes to prepare for new standards and implementation of new methodologies.
- Meet cost and schedule requirements while ensuring accuracy and consistency.
- Develop standards and guides to support Maintenance Programs activities.
- Mentor other team members in areas relative to Maintenance Programs processes and procedures.
- Engage with internal/external stakeholders to ensure department deliverables are being met or exceeded.
- Recommend innovations that improve collaboration, communication, quality, and/or effectiveness of product.
- Review, and provide feedback on written work of team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in aviation maintenance, engineering technology, or a related curriculum required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 6 years Maintenance Programs/Maintainability experience or aircraft maintenance and operational experience.
- A&P (FAA Airframe and Powerplant) license preferred.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.