Maintenance ElectriciansSTS Technincal Services
At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us?
Our Powertrain Operations facility, located on Pilgrim Road in Menomonee Falls, WI, is where the “jewel” of the motorcycle comes to life. Pilgrim Road employees produce engines and transmissions for the final assembly plant in York, Pennsylvania, as well as replacement parts for sale through Harley-Davidson Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories business.
Join our team as a Maintenance Electrician and help build the worlds most sought after motorcycles. Here are some of the things you will do:
- Responsible for troubleshooting over 2,000 assets including CNCs, Robotics, and PLCs in a fast-paced manufacturing facility to determine mechanical or electrical failure
- Responsible for complex troubleshooting of industrial electrical and electronic systems on CNCs, Robotics, and PLCs
- Both aluminum and steel machining utilizing CNC controllers, servo motors and HMIs
- Precision metal grinding machines with CNC controls
- Powder coating operations using PLCs, paint robots, and temperature controllers
- Assembly lines with 480v motors PLC controllers and servo drives
- Heat treat equipment with PLC/PC controllers
- 480v power distribution system
- Vision systems, servo presses, RFID systems, thermography, central oil and water systems
- Many material handling robots including control cabinets and servo drives
- Support equipment utilizing PLCs and HMIs like annealers, part washers and metal forming machines
- Must comply with NFPA 70e and NEC codes
- Aerial lift use
- Interpret prints of machine assemblies and wiring diagrams
- Utilize Microsoft Office and computerized Maintenance Management System
- Our equipment spans many years and many countries to meet our production needs
- High School diploma or GED
- Journey-level card as a Maintenance Electrician, Industrial Electrician, Electrical Technician or equivalent trade is preferred
- In lieu of a journey-level card, 7 years of experience with CNCs or PLCs such as Allen Bradley, Siemens, Fanuc, and HMI will be accepted
- 2 years of experience with CNCs or 3 years of experience with PLCs such as Allen Bradley, Siemens, Fanuc, and HMI
- Post job offer screening includes successful completion of a drug screen, physical, post offer employment test (POET), and background check. The POET will include items such as cardiovascular intake, range of motion measurements, hand grip and pinch strength testing, static lifting, pushing and pulling at various heights and positions, dynamic lifting with progressive weight loading, functional dexterity testing and positional tolerance testing.
- We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Direct Reports: No
Travel Required: 0 – 10%
Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Relocation: This position is eligible for domestic relocation assistance (within posted country)
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.