Maintenance & Facilities Managers
Maintenance & Facilities ManagersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Maintenance & Facilities Managers in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Directs the overall manufacturing production throughout and any related initiatives set by the Company for a manufacturing process area. Optimizes the efficiency of the manufacturing operations in an area of manufacturing. Understands key business drivers and successfully manages and influences positive return on investments using lean manufacturing techniques.
- Meet or exceed safety, quality, cost, delivery, people/engagement and sustainability metrics (SQDCPS targets) for a process area.
- Walk the floor providing leadership, layered process audits and coaching (floor time of 40% or greater).
- Ensure the process is functioning properly through layered audits and discipline to process.
- Lead a team of first line supervisors in the management of the production schedule and managing the engineering staff supporting the process area.
- Rotation by appointment from one process area to another is a requirement of this position to ensure optimal business flexibility while providing expertise development.
- Respond to S&OP (Sales & Operations planning)
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience.
- Manufacturing operations experience
- Broad experience with safety, quality, delivery, cost, people & sustainability metrics
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.