Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Maintenance Managers in Macon, Georgia.
In this position, you will be responsible for leading the maintenance team to collaborate with operations to manage all maintenance functions in a manufacturing environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, and implement maintenance methods and procedures designed to reduce downtime, supply chain losses, minimize operating costs, and optimize the utilization of technicians, materials, and assets.
- Partner with manufacturing teams to deliver production targets and quality objectives.
- Provide technical expertise to increase the number of zero breakdown machines, reduce breakdown re-occurrences, and increase Mean Time between Failure (MTBF).
- Coordinate processes to develop and train maintenance, manufacturing operators, and support Leaders.
- Drive safety to Zero injuries and support plant safety focused culture.
- B.S in Engineering, or related discipline
- 5+ years of supervisory experience in manufacturing
- Use of CMMS system to drive maintenance processes
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.