STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Maintenance Mechanics in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
The Machine Maintenance Specialist has demonstrated expertise in installing, repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining heavy duty and highly complicated precision machine tools and equipment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- General laborer
- Familiar with hand tools
- No electrical experience needed
- Cleaning tasks, taking care of chemicals, learning how to replace parts
- PMs on machines (greasing/oiling)
- Use hand grinder (cleaning carriers)
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- English literacy
- Basic math skills / ability to do this job
- Basic blueprint reading skills/ability to do this job and familiarity with machine schematics and symbols
- Knowledge of machine drive components, bearings, pumps, piping systems, hydraulics, and pneumatics
- Knowledge of precision measuring procedures
- Knowledge of programmable controllers, ladder diagrams, machine logics, and electronic design
- Knowledge of mechanics, machine design, machining practices, electrical design, and electronic functions and techniques
- Knowledge of electronic principles, AC/DC electrical, AC/DC drive controls, and solid state electronics
- Technical degree or equivalent experience or education.
- Basic knowledge of computers including windows applications
- Physical ability to do the job
- Demonstrated competence in performing the Maintenance Specialist activities listed above
- Practical and written test required
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.