STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Maintenance Mechanics in Pinellas Park, Florida.
- Performs various facilities maintenance duties including: Heavy Preventive Maintenance on systems and equipment.
- Performs basic carpentry, electrical, mechanical, air conditioning, plumbing, plastic or sheet metal fabrication, or associated work on plant facilities using power tools.
- Light janitorial duties expected
- May perform routine inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary
- Mathematical ability to perform and/or understand the calculations used in assigned areas and ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications and technical data. Competently uses computers and other systems
- Work in teams or independently and communicate effectively with all co-workers or supervisory staff
- Basic equipment/machines repair and troubleshooting skills, for both electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Carpentry and plumbing experience required.
- Strong troubleshooting/diagnostic skills; proficient with multi-meter
- Electrical Controls and PLC experience/troubleshooting (ability to program is desired)
- Hydraulic experience (Pump repair/rebuilding; servo valve repair, etc.) to include reading hydraulic schematics
- Extensive equipment maintenance including HVACR experience (troubleshooting and repair, with EPA 608 cert)
- Light fabrication skills/Mill and Lathe experience (making simple parts like brackets and spacers);
- Commercial plumbing repairs
- Industrial electrical experience (480V, 230V and 120V, running and bending conduit, proper wire sizing for required tasks, etc.)
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.