Maintenance Mechanic (Nights)
Maintenance Mechanic (Nights)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Maintenance Mechanics in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
In this role you will conduct machine set-up, troubleshooting, repairs and preventive maintenance service. Work also involves performing a variety of maintenance and repair tasks as assigned
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production. Performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service in a multi-shift environment
- Performs duties including, but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of machines
- Supports an optimized production environment by applying the principles of Lean Manufacturing and 5S
- Responsible for maintaining and performing repairs to the facility
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
- One or more years of demonstrated experience in the electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic applications
- The ability to read electrical schematics and vocational maintenance training certificate preferred
- Requires basic knowledge of computers and operating systems
- Requires physical ability to climb stairs, bend, sit, stand, walk, reach with arms, push, pull and use hands and fingers to feel and handle material for extended time frames
- Must have ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds repeatedly and regularly. Includes the ability to stoop, squat, crawl and kneel as needed
- Requires strong problem solving skills to assess product output relative to specifications
- Must have ability to multi-task and to identify and execute process improvements as needed
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.