STS Technical Services
- Testing, diagnosing malfunctions and repairing of hydraulic, pneumatic, machining systems, facilities, and process equipment.
- Installing, repairing and rebuilding industrial equipment, machines, fastening tools, cranes and riggings, piping and refrigeration systems (i.e. material handling equipment, mobile industrial equipment).
- Fabrication, installation and maintenance of conveyors, conveyance systems, racks and carts.
- Moving installing and or setting-up machinery (current and new).
- Performing woodworking, construction type jobs, machine alignment, and vibration and balancing analysis.
- Operate all machinery related to completing the task at hand.
- Fabricating and welding of facilities and process equipment.
- Upgrading and modifying equipment.
- Repairing, rebuilding, and installing pumps and gearboxes of all varieties.
- Performing Major Preventive Maintenance (PM fluids and oiling that are not operator specific – electrical also).
- Monitoring and correcting air abatement, smoke and dust collection systems.
- Maintaining outside building, facilities and equipment (under electrical).
- Installing and repairing all security equipment.
- The successful candidate must have a high school diploma or GED
- Eligible candidates must possess either a Journeymen’s card in one of the recommended Skilled Trade areas (Pipefitter, Millwright, Machine Repair or Industrial Maintenance Mechanic) or have 6 years of Industrial Maintenance experience related to the Mechanical installation, troubleshooting, and repair of Facilities and Production Equipment in an Industrial environment.
- This experience should include, but not limited to, Sheetmetal/ Fabrication, Pipefitting, Machining, Welding/ Cutting, Hydraulics/ Pneumatics, Troubleshooting and Machine Repair.
- This role will be located off site
- Hours are 10:00 pm – 6:30 am with additional overtime required as needed. (Sunday – Thursday work week )
- This is a 3rd Shift role.
- This role is currently set for one year but is considered on going with the possibility of extensions.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.