Maintenance Office Assistants
Maintenance Office AssistantsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Maintenance Office Assistants in Piney Flats, Tennessee.
- Assist management in assembling of quotes while working with engineering and paint departments for input as needed Assist management in preparation of bid proposals for all size contracts, and assist in gate reviews on projects as needed
- Develop and maintain Maintenance department schedule and manpower plan Answer Maintenance department phone and direct calls as needed
- Assist management with the development of standard processes and quote sheets for department
- Work with Purchasing and Logistics departments to facilitate movement of aircraft parts to Maintenance department
- Assist management with preparation of billing documents Assist department management with hosting of customers onsite
- May assist with monitoring shared department inbox
- Minimum 1 year of clerical or customer service experience.
- High School Diploma or GED required Associate’s or bachelor’s degree may be a plus
- Additional experience may be a plus.
- Experienced with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Strong customer focus
- Detail-oriented team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills, including ability to manage multiple competing priorities and to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with MS project may be a plus
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Technical Services’ family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.