Maintenance Planners / Schedulers
Maintenance Planners / SchedulersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Maintenance Planners / Schedulers in Macon, Georgia.
Plans and schedules maintenance work, processes and programs for production facility to minimize impact on production. This position requires extensive knowledge and ability to plan and schedule maintenance activities. An understanding of CMMS Systems is necessary.
- Understand and follow all safety procedures
- Current on all safety trainings.
- Wears all required PPE when necessary.
- Understand Lock Out Tag Out procedures for assigned areas.
- Perform duties according to OSHA guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Complete General Plant Safety Certification within the first 8 weeks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Description of the main components of the role:
- Review all work orders, for understanding and approval
- Determine basic information about the work to be performed
- Visit necessary job sites to understand work that is being requested
- Plan work to be accomplished
- Determine required parts/materials needed to perform the work requested
- Determine availability of parts/materials needed to perform the work requested
- Complete the scheduled work plan
- Schedule the daily work for each shift
- Follow up and close out work orders, after completion
- Issue Work Orders and PM’s
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner and provide direction to others.
- Ability to recognize opportunities for process improvement and assist with implementing them.
- Computer skills and knowledge of various CMMS software and Microsoft Excel.\
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs and to push-pull up to 75lbs.
- Must be able to work long periods while continuously standing, twisting, bending, reaching, and stooping.
- Must be able to work environment which is dusty and noisy.
- Must be able to work in plant environment with extreme seasonal temperatures.
- Must be able to ascend ladders and stairs to heights over 80’.
- Holds Self and Others accountable
- Contributes to “The Nichiha Way”
- Shares lessons learned on safety practices
- Demonstrates self-care and mutual-care
- Team Player
- Treats others with respect
- Helps others
- Communicates effectively
- Thinks of team before self
- Self-awareness of strengths and weaknesses
- Understanding of adhering to company policies and procedures (attendance, timekeeping, housekeeping)
- Open to constructive feedback
- Actively seeks ways to develop
Knowledge and Problem Solving:
- Effectively assist in resolving issues using job knowledge and skills
- Able to identify issues and actively seeks to resolve
- Offers pragmatic solutions
- Continuously seeks new and innovative work methods
Imitative and Productivity:
- Understands performance expectations (quality, timeliness)
- Strives to improve efficiency / bottleneck issues
- Adaptive to new ways of improvement
- Questions current status for improvements
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.