Maintenance PlannersSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Maintenance Planners in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The Maintenance Planning team handles service capacity planning, pre-service new vehicle introduction, vehicle platform analysis and cost optimization, bundling and scheduling all service, and configuration management. In this position, you will work to identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives while working cross-functionally with engineering, service operations, central planning and program teams to work towards our goals. With the shift from purely R&D to a commercial operation, the emphasis is on cost efficiency, scaling our operations with thoughtful planning and programs to optimize asset utilization. If you’re interested in helping our team build a World-Class Commercial Operation that leads the Autonomous Vehicle industry, let’s chat!
Day-to-Day Responsibilities Include:
- Capacity Planning, analytical modeling, and problem solving: Model projections of maintenance plans with different scenarios in Google Sheets for reporting and decision making.
- Collaborating with central planning, engineering, and others to ensure we’re able to deliver on our expansion and scaling goals.
- Supply a cohesive plan that balances and prioritizes all of our fleet maintenance.
What You Must Have:
- Safety first approach
- 3-5 years experience with maintenance or production planning
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering, Supply Chain preferred
- Strong work ethic and desire to collaborate across multiple work groups
- Ability to handle ambiguity and frequent adjustments to plans
- Self starter and skilled problem solver
- Willing to work weekends
- Proficiency in garnering action without authority
- Ability to write basic SQL queries or other business intelligence tool experience
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.