STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Maintenance Technicians in Dallas, Texas.
Shift: 1st shift
- Candidate will be responsible for maintaining, installing, upgrading, and modifying equipment to support manufacturing and process engineering needs.
- They will also be responsible for critical down tool repairs in support of Operations, Engineering and R&D.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Perform troubleshooting and repair of production equipment during critical or long down issues.
- In-depth knowledge of HV (high vacuum) & UHV (ultra-high vacuum) systems used in plasma etch, thin film deposition, metrology and leak testing modules.
- In-depth knowledge of maintaining photolithography equipment (coater, developer and exposure tools).
- Working knowledge of environmental test chamber operation and calibration.
- Ability to perform calibration tasks consisting of data collection, coordinating and performing calibration activities, and assisting with verification of equipment and tooling status and improvement opportunities
- Identify areas of opportunity, and establish plans or projects to improve equipment availability and functionality across all assigned tool sets..
- Other tasks include, monitoring equipment performance, inventory control for spares and consumables, and generating/updating preventative maintenance documentation, including documenting best known methods, and lessons learned.
Qualifications You’ll Need:
- Education: Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related technical field.
- Experience: 5+ years of experience in semiconductor equipment maintenance supporting Front-end, Back-end, Assembly and Test areas.0
- In-depth understanding of mechanical, electrical and control systems found on process equipment.
- Must have experience with troubleshooting methodologies, to get to root cause of equipment issues.
- Should understand electrical, chemical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
- Must know how to work safely around such systems, with an understanding of how to use LOTO (Lock Out Tag Out) procedures.
- Ability to work safely and efficiently on complex systems and projects with minimal supervision.
- Understanding of cleanroom principles, and how to work within these constraints (Class100,10k & 100k).
- Communicate clearly, both written and oral, with company personnel and customers.
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787 ext 3135.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.