STS Technical Services is hiring Maintenance Technicians to work for a valued client of ours in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
The Maintenance Technician installs, repairs, rebuilds, and maintains heavy duty and highly complicated precision machine tools and equipment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gets work assignment from Supervisor, Lead person or scheduling tools
- Diagnoses machine malfunctions and operating difficulties
- Makes machine repairs and adjustments
- Rebuilds machines and overhauls troublesome components and attachments
- Works from machine design drawings, specifications, and handbook formulas
- Performs skilled operations
- Fits and aligns bearings, spindles, and shafts
- Fits, aligns, and calibrates machines
- Troubleshoots and repairs CNC controls
- Performs housekeeping duties
- Assists other work areas or departments as needed
- Assists in cross-training others
- English literacy
- Basic math skills / ability to do this job
- Basic blueprint reading skills/ability to do this job and familiarity with machine schematics and symbols
- Knowledge of machine drive components, bearings, pumps, piping systems, hydraulics, and pneumatics
- Knowledge of precision measuring procedures
- Knowledge of mechanics, machine design, machining practices, electrical design, and electronic functions and techniques
- Knowledge of electronic principles, AC/DC electrical, AC/DC drive controls, and solid state electronics
- Technical degree or equivalent experience or education
- Basic knowledge of computers including windows applications
- Physical ability to do the job
- Demonstrated competence in performing the Maintenance Technician activities listed above
- Practical and written test required
STS Technical Services is the leading provider of technical, professional, and industrial workforce solutions for the commercial, industrial, and defense markets. From mining to manufacturing, defense to transportation, engineering to maintenance, our services encompass the total life-cycle of a product; strategically designed to keep our clients engineering, manufacturing, operating and maintaining. For nearly 40 years we have provided contract and direct positions with the finest companies in America, with opportunities in your local region, nationwide, and around the world.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-447-0515. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page. Thanks, and best of luck!
Job ID: 39953