Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Maintenance Technicians in Rincon, Georgia.
Big companies don’t make great bikes. Great people do.
We help people make the most of their bike ride by creating some of the most original, easy to enjoy, and best performing bicycle products.
We make bikes for everybody – as cycling develops and grows worldwide, we’re looking for more great people to join us. If you’re looking to enjoy working in a culture of innovation with a team of like-minded people, then we may have something for you here.
If you love riding bikes as much as we do, then we’re already on the same page. Let’s see what we can create together.
Headquartered in Wisconsin, Pacific Cycle has locations in Illinois, Georgia, California. Our culture is as fun and lively as the lifestyle brands we represent where innovative ideas are welcomed, and customer satisfaction is our top priority. Opportunities at Pacific Cycle span from traditional inventory, fulfillment and delivery to specialized strategy, engineering, analytics, leadership, and logistics. Our network paired with a continued commitment to and investment in our people, process, platforms and the consumer are the foundation on which we build our bright future. We offer competitive pay and benefits, generous time off, incredible product discounts, and flexibility to work a combination of onsite and remotely!
After years of choosing to assemble products outside the US, we are building a state-of-the-art assembly factory just outside of Savannah in Rincon, GA. Priority one is to build a world-class assembly process from the ground up.
The Maintenance Technician supports the bicycle assembly lines with troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing various types of assembly equipment. This person will be the champion for maintenance programs such as Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), and participates in continuous improvement initiatives, such as kaizens. You will be instrumental in supporting the implementation and start up of an automated bicycle assembly line and corresponding equipment. Relocation assistance up to $10k may be available for non-local candidates.
A few (but not all) of the Key Responsibilities are Below:
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repair of various assembly/manufacturing equipment, including pneumatic systems, conveyors, etc. Provide immediate response to all breakdowns to minimize equipment downtime and follow all escalation processes as defined. Work with vendors to troubleshoot PLC, controls, and electrical systems as needed.
- Use computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) to document the details of equipment related issues, repairs made, preventative and predictive maintenance measures taken, etc.
- Use computerized or manual systems to facilitate root cause analysis for failures resulting in major downtime (as defined by management)
- Perform routine Preventive Maintenance (PM) activities
- Assist in training employees in production roles to perform simple maintenance tasks as associated with Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Support continuous improvement and lean manufacturing processes
Education & Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required; a technical associate degree is strongly preferred
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in industrial maintenance or 3+ years of relevant experience and a relevant maintenance certification
- Solid Knowledge of industrial mechanical and pneumatics is required.
- Relevant experience working with automated equipment, mechanical equipment repairs, and basic PLC troubleshooting.
- Basic computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office, email)
- Comfortable with a fast-paced manufacturing environment with high volume
- Strong communications skills (listening, speaking, writing)
- Ability to work towards a related degree or certification would be a plus
- PLC (Siemens) system education and/or experience strongly preferred
- Previous industrial equipment maintenance experience in cycling, motorcycle or automotive manufacturing is strongly preferred
- CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management) experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. For additional information, please click here. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation for the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to apply for a role with or participate in the hiring process with the Company, please let us know.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.