Maintenance Utility Employees
Maintenance Utility EmployeesSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Maintenance Utility Employees in Atlanta, Georgia.
As a Maintenance Utility employee 1, you will utilize steam, detergents, acids, chemicals, blast media and automated equipment to completely clean and prepare engine, apu, and landing gear parts for NDT inspections and in processing cleaning.
In this role, you will be required to learn all processes and functions within the shop and be willing to help with other functions when necessary. Employees may be subject to changing and/or rotating shifts as needed to support the maintenance operation. This position requires inside as well as outside work depending on the task.
Additionally, successful candidates:
- Must practice safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Read and write English and be able to comprehend and apply information contained in technical manuals
- Meet the physical requirement which qualify a person to perform essential job functions including the ability to lift up to 70 pounds
- Should be able to multitask and work under pressure
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Must be COVID-19 vaccinated, have 1st COVID-19 vaccination shot or willing to take COVID-19 vaccination.
- Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
What Will Give You the Competitive Edge:
- Formal mechanical/technical training or background is preferred
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.