Manager: Maintenance Program Implementation & Analysis
Manager: Maintenance Program Implementation & AnalysisSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring a Manager: Maintenance Program Implementation & Analysis in Chicago, Illinois.
The Manager – Maintenance Program Implementation and Analysis leads and directs team of analysts responsible for implementing the requirements of the scheduled maintenance program for company’s fleet of aircraft into packages that optimize maintenance efficiency and aircraft availability. This person ensures safety, regulatory and reliability requirements are met. This person supports strategic initiatives involving aircraft scheduled maintenance. This person coordinates implementation plans with various Tech Ops departments including Maintenance Programs, Planning, Records, Methods & Standards, and Engineering. This person establishes and maintains strong business relationships with Aircraft Maintenance and is an interface point of contact.
- Manage, coach and train personnel including conducting performance planning and review
- Work with Maintenance Programs, Methods and Standards, Planning, Engineering, QA and other departments to ensure compliance with program and regulatory requirements
- Establish priorities to meet operational needs and special project schedules, assign and manage group resources and projects
- Develop and manage team processes and procedures, and Identify and implement opportunities for improvements and instill a continuous improvement culture
- AS/Technical Degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of aircraft systems and Maintenance Programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- Ability to analyze data and develop optimal recommendations
- 3+ years airline or military aviation maintenance experience
- Supervisory experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualifications
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- BS Degree/A&P License
- Knowledge of maintenance planning
- Knowledge of SCEPTRE, TRAX or other maintenance MRO system
- 3+ years in leadership roles
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.