Manufacturing Controls Engineers
Manufacturing Controls EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Manufacturing Controls Engineers in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
Develops and maintains advanced technical competence in the areas of Electrical Controls through benchmarking, analysis, project interaction, education and development of strategic partnerships. Participates in the development of design and installation specifications along with commissioning plans. Guides and trains teams in efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls and safety/security systems. Professionally and systematically defines, designs, develops, monitors and refines an asset maintenance plan that includes value-added preventive maintenance tasks. Provides technical support to production, maintenance management and technical personnel
- Develop and coordinate projects that enhance machine reliability, productivity, consistent improvement in quality and operational safety.
- Establish measurable goals for production equipment reliability and productivity improvements, measure and communicate performance to established goals. Draw in expertise from the workforce to establish and attain goals.
- Participate in the design and implement machinery reliability improvements.
- Provide technical guidance, project direction and assistance to both hourly staff and management personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Must have proven experience in PLC logic and programming with any of the following PLC’s: Allen Bradley, Modicon, GE Fanuc, Siemens, Automation Direct, Mitsubishi, Omron, Aromat, Toshiba, ect: and HMI or SCADA programming configuration of any of the following software packages Wonderware, Rockwell, itellution, GE Cimplicity, CI Tech, Iconics, Siemens, US Data, etc. Panel design and layout, bill of materials, and wiring schematic capabilities are expected with this position.
- The candidate must have experience reading and red-lining PI&D drawings.
- Ideal experience would include: Preliminary hazards analysis (PHA), Failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA), Criticality analysis (CA), Life cycle asset management (LCAM), Overall equipment effectiveness (OEE), Total Productive Maintenance (TPM).
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We welcome everybody to join our family and be united no matter who you are or where you come from. Learn more about Harley-Davidson here.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.