Manufacturing Engineer Manager
Manufacturing Engineer ManagerSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Manufacturing Engineer Manager in West Point, Mississippi.
Our ideal candidate possesses both a high level of technical expertise and an innate passion to build. As a leader in the manufacturing organization, this position will be a driving force in the reinvention of our client’s Defense Manufacturing processes and capabilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, lead, and maintain facility improvement plan, including property, process, systems, and IT
- Lead, implement and maintain methods, operation sequence and processes in the manufacturing or fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies
- Interfaces with design engineering in coordinating the release of new products,
- Estimates manufacturing cost, determining time standards and makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements of new or existing product lines
- Maintains records and reporting systems for coordination of manufacturing operations
- Work with program management and engineering to ensure facility and processes support new programs and business development
- Develop strategies and provide leadership on in-sourcing and contract manufacturing initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in either Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
- At least 10 years of manufacturing and/or engineering experience
- Experience with Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, Kanban and 5S a plus
- ERP system experience required, implementation experience is preferred
- Defense industry experience is a plus
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.