STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Manufacturing Engineers in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
Responsible for strategic initiatives and project management support for related manufacturing systems and services. Provides leadership, training, promotion, enhancement and support for engineering activities. Provides technical knowledge and expertise to production and engineering personnel enabling them to perform their responsibilities and grow their skills and abilities.
- Implements Operational Excellence principles via continuous improvement activities to achieve a clearly defined and proven manufacturing process
- Investigates and integrates new technology, best practices and benchmarks with current process
- Provides expertise in concurrent product and process development and coaching in the transfer of knowledge into the systems, processes, and people
- Contributes to the creation of targets for capital cost, piece cost and development cost, and provides parts, tooling and processes within those targets
- Supports and coordinates department during prototype builds, machine moves and run-offs
- Specifies the capability of equipment for capacity and continuing operations
- Ensures that the process has Internal Production Part Approval Process (IPPAP) documentation and ISO compliance
- Identifies opportunities for improvement in manufacturing operations while integrating safety, ergonomics, standardized work and efficient workflow principals
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline
- A detailed knowledge of manufacturing/assembly processes, lean manufacturing principles, tool and fixture applications, work measurement, ergonomics, quality/gauging principles and application, material flow and plant layout.
- Leadership and facilitation skills and experience in acting as a resource/mentor for assigned work areas and ancillary resources.
- Demonstrated expertise in Manufacturing Engineering disciplines combined with interpersonal communications skills.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.