STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Manufacturing Engineers in Tomahawk, Wisconsin.
- Major responsibilities include enhancing manufacturing by assuring that parts or assemblies are processed and tooled to meet optimum quality, quantity and cost requirements.
- Provide technical support to analyze and develop manufacturing control systems.
- Interface will occur with Work Group Advisors, Work Groups, Quality and Product Engineering, and Manufacturing Support Services.
- Other responsibilities include developing cost reduction programs through manufacturing efficiency improvements, schedule attainment, and first run capacity.
- Specific results include continuous improvement of safety, quality, cost, workflow, and on-time product delivery.
- Perform supervisory duties as required.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.