Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Manufacturing Engineers in West Point, Mississippi.
Our ideal candidate possesses both a high level of technical expertise and an innate passion to build. You will play a critical role in creating and refining processes in order to improve manufacturing safety, quality, and productivity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and maintain methods, operation sequence and processes in the manufacturing or fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies
- Interfaces with design engineering in coordinating the release of new products,
- Estimates manufacturing cost, determining time standards and makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements of new or existing product lines
- Maintains records and reporting systems for coordination of manufacturing operations
- Work with program management and engineering to provide direction and input for facility improvements
- Support and contribute to development of 5 yr facility improvement road map
- Bachelor’s degree in either Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
- At least 2 years of engineering or manufacturing experience
- Experience with Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, Kanban and 5S a plus
- CAD / 3D modeling experience required
- Strong Excel, Access, and Tableau knowledge preferred
- Enterprise Resource Planning software knowledge preferred
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.