STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is now hiring Manufacturing Engineers for long-term contract work with Harley-Davidson in York, Pennsylvania.
Note: There are 1st and 3rd shift openings available right now.
Provide technical support for machining, fabrication, and assembly operations for our client, a world-renowned vehicle manufacturer. Work for an industry leader and cultural icon!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Activities of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide technical support for robotic and manual paint application processes, fabrication machinery, and assembly equipment
- Enhance processes by assuring that parts or assemblies are processed and tooled to meet optimum quality, quantity, and cost requirements
- Interface with Work Group Advisers, Work Groups, Quality and Product Engineering, and Manufacturing Support Services
- Develop cost reduction programs through manufacturing efficiency improvements, schedule attainment, and first-run capacity
Qualifications / Prerequisites:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering or similar technical degree
- At least three years of experience with CNC machinery, robot cells, and manual assembly operations
- Experience leading cost-reduction projects within a manufacturing setting
- Continuous improvement project experience
- Strong problem solving, decision-making, time management, and communication skills
If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-359-4787. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page. Thanks, and best of luck!