Manufacturing Planners (Level 2)
Manufacturing Planners (Level 2)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Manufacturing Planners in Ocala, Florida.
- Performs the Make planning activities associated with Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) transactions.
- Performs one or more multiple manufacturing activities within various manufacturing functions.
- Maintains production systems integrity to drive inventory optimization to minimize cost.
- Expedites and optimizes material flow through the supply chain to meet customer requirements.
- Coordinates with manufacturing and Operations Management to provide shop floor control on make parts, analyzes and controls production schedule and capacity requirements, executes the plan, provides timely status and expedites or works around plans to preserve schedule.
- Coordinates with Supply Chain Stakeholders including Procurement and Operations Management to determine appropriate time phased plan for procured parts and executes processes to ensure deliverables meet production schedule requirements.
- Maintains MRP parameters including lead times and lot sizes and coordinates with Engineering and Change Board Rep to make the associated changes to the BOM.
- This facility requires special access and therefore all candidates must be a US Citizen.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.