Manufacturing Specialists / Assemblers
Manufacturing Specialists / AssemblersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Manufacturing Specialists / Assemblers in Melbourne, Florida.
Location: Melbourne, Florida
Hours: 6 am to 4:30 pm. Will include weekends.
Duration: Long-term contract
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follows written work instructions.
- Works under minimal supervision on duties and tasks that are frequently non-routine, adapting procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment to meet special needs.
- May perform more detailed tasks requiring deeper knowledge and experience in the specified processes and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned goals.
- Able to effectively communicate with other functional departments, such as Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality, and Sales departments
- Resolves most questions and problems, referring only the most complex issues to higher levels
- Performs advanced-level assembly functions, which may include: prep, mechanical , harness, cable, printed circuit board sub-assemblies, spray application, and inspection, typically working from models and/or drawings, within Production
- May perform soldering and installation of components to contract specifications, using a wide range of tools and equipment Interprets blueprints, Process Flow Instructions and other written or verbal instructions
- Responsible and accountable for producing quality work to prescribed standards, with a focus on continuous improvement to meet customer commitments on schedule, within budget and to SPC standard practices
- Must be trained across all assembly stages, work w/Engineering to build 1st articles by interpreting print/specification with no process provided and the ability to interpret/assemble all units in dept.
- If required, perform all aspects of inspection: in-process, final and source; allocate partial points – 3 points in-process – 3 points final – 4 points source
- High School diploma or GED
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in specialty area
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787 ext. 3135.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.