Manufacturing Specialists – Assembly
Manufacturing Specialists – AssemblySTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Manufacturing Specialists – Assembly in Dallas, Texas.
Position Title: Manufacturing Specialist I
Location: Dallas TX 75243
Shift: 3rd shift – normally starts at 10 p.m.
- Be able to work in a C100K and C100 clean room environment
- Performs advanced-level assembly functions, which may include: prep, mechanical , harness, cable, printed circuit board sub-assemblies, spray application, and inspection, typically working from models and/or drawings, within Production
- May perform soldering and installation of components to contract specifications, using a wide range of tools and equipment
- Interprets blueprints, Process Flow Instructions and other written or verbal instructions
- Responsible and accountable for producing quality work to prescribed standards, with a focus on continuous improvement to meet customer commitments on schedule, within budget and to SPC standard practices
- Must be trained across all assembly stages, work w/Engineering to build 1st articles by interpreting print/specification with no process provided and the ability to interpret/assemble all units in dept
- If required, perform all aspects of inspection: in-process, final and source
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications You’ll Need:
- Education: High School Graduate
- Experience: 2+ years in specialty area e.g. welding, tool making, etc. (or equivalent education/ experience in the field or in a related area).
- Solder certified
- Electrical-mechanical assembly experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work effectively on a team
- Responsible and accountable for producing quality work to prescribed standards, with a focus on continuous improvement to meet customer commitments on schedule and within budget.
- May perform more detailed tasks requiring deeper knowledge and experience in the specified processes and procedures.
- Must maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all safety procedures including those which govern the handling of materials, chemicals, tools, and equipment (WHMIS).
- Proper use of required PPE.
- May periodically assist in orienting and training lower level employees.
- May participate in LEAN Events, “Six S” activities, action teams etc.
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you have questions and want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.