Manufacturing Specialists – Assembly
Manufacturing Specialists – AssemblySTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Manufacturing Specialists – Assembly in Dallas, Texas.
Position Title: Manufacturing Specialist I
Location: Dallas TX 75243
Shift: First shift – normally starts at 7 a.m.
Electronic Assembly of Radiometric Cameras Responsible and accountable for producing quality work to prescribed standards, with a focus on continuous improvement to meet customer commitments on schedule and within budget. Normally receives detailed instructions. Assignments tend to be routine in nature.
- Electrical assembly and test of radiometric cameras.
- Load and unload cameras in environmental test chambers.
- Responsibility to include throughput and quality of these operations
- Interprets Process Flow Instructions and other written or verbal instructions
- Responsible and accountable for producing quality work to prescribed standards, with a focus on continuous improvement to meet customer commitments on schedule, within budget and to SPC standard practices.
- Recognize, communicate, and respond to process deviations and help identify root cause and corrective actions.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications You’ll Need:
- Education: High School Graduate
- Experience: 1+ years
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Computer literacy
- Mechanical inclination
- Familiarity with small hand tools (Torque screwdriver, hex wrenches, etc…)
- Electronic assembly experience.
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you have questions and want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.