Manufacturing Specialists II (Assemblers)
Manufacturing Specialists II (Assemblers)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Manufacturing Specialists in Dallas, Texas.
Summary of Role:
The successful candidate will work in a class 100 clean room environment mounting semiconductors and associated mechanical assemblies. The candidate must be flexible and able to perform a wide variety of processes utilizing hand tools, epoxy dispense stations, test stations, computerized assembly stations, and semiconductor processing equipment.
Basic Qualification & Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED with 0+ years of experience in specialty area e.g. mechanical or electrical assembly (or equivalent education/ experience in the field or in a related area).
- Must be able to work in a Class 100 clean room environment.
- Computer literacy and mechanical inclination,
- Class 100 clean room experience.
- Mechanical Assembly experience.
- Familiarity with working under a microscope
- Teaming Skills
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs advanced-level assembly functions, which may include: prep, semiconductor die mount, mechanical sub-assemblies, dispense applications, and inspection, typically working from models and/or drawings, within Production Control.
- Responsibility to include throughput and quality of these operations
- Interprets Process Flow Instructions and other written or verbal instructions
- Responsible and accountable for producing quality work to prescribed standards, with a focus on continuous improvement to meet customer commitments on schedule, within budget and to SPC standard practices.
- Recognize, communicate, and respond to process deviations and help identify root cause and corrective actions.
- Must be trained across all assembly stages, work w/Engineering, and the ability to interpret/assemble all units in dept.
- Perform all aspects of inspection: in-process, final and source
- Must adhere to ESD practices.
- Other duties as assigned
- Lifting – 10 lbs
- Standing 30 %
- Flexibility in schedule to work OT.
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.