Manufacturing Specialists (Semiconductor / High Vacuum)
Manufacturing Specialists (Semiconductor / High Vacuum)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring a Manufacturing Specialists (Semiconductor / High Vacuum) in Dallas, Texas. This is a CONTRACT position that is available immediately.
- The successful candidate will work in a Class 100 Clean Room environment, sealing semiconductor packages utilizing high vacuum equipment.
- The candidate is responsible and accountable for producing quality work to prescribed standards, with a focus on continuous improvement to meet customer commitments on schedule.
- Must maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all safety procedures including those that govern the handling of materials, chemicals, tools, and equipment (WHMIS).
- Properly use required PPE.
- May participate in LEAN Events, “Six S” activities, action teams, etc.
Basic Qualifications & Required Skills:
- Education: High School diploma or GED.
- 2+ years of experience in specialty area e.g. semiconductor processing under high vacuum and/or semiconductor die mount and packaging, etc.
- Flexibility in schedule to work OT.
- Class 100 clean room experience.
- Experience with High Vacuum tools.
- The ability to load and unload vacuum bake ovens.
- Mechanical Inclination.
- Follow established procedures on routine work, require instructions only on new assignments.
- May need to deviate from routine on occasion.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs medium-level assembly functions, which may include: mechanical prep, vacuum oven bake, window solder, and window batch seal processing.
- Responsibility to include throughput and quality of these operations
- Must adhere to ESD practices.
- Reads and interprets drawings, Process Flow Instructions and other written or verbal instructions.
- Responsible and accountable for producing quality work to prescribed standards, with a focus on continuous improvement to meet customer commitments on schedule, within budget and to SPC standard practices
- If required, perform all aspects of inspection: in-process, final and source
- Other duties as assigned
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.