STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Manufacturing Supervisors for Harley-Davidson in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us?
Our Powertrain Operations facility, located on Pilgrim Road in Menomonee Falls, WI, is where the “jewel” of the motorcycle comes to life. Pilgrim Road employees produce engines and transmissions for the final assembly plant in York, Pennsylvania, as well as transmissions, and replacement parts for sale through Harley-Davidson® Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories business. Join our team as a Supervisor Manufacturing (WI Operations) and help build the world’s most sought-after motorcycles.
Supports bargaining unit employees in rotation groups with team leaders in the manufacturing, assembly, fabrication, distribution, and/or development of motorcycles or motorcycle component parts. Provides resources, tools, and direction needed for the value adders to be as effective and efficient as possible. Balances resource complaints to ensure the delivery of products are on time and within budget.
- Support continuous improvement and strives to achieve cost effective results.
- Hold teams accountable to processes, systems, and results.
- Participate in scheduling and production planning.
- Set the stage for the day (i.e. schedule changes, previous shift performance, quality issues, etc).
- Work with stewards to prevent and/or resolve issues early.
- Provide feedback to team members to ensure good quality throughout the group.
- Ensure standardized work and process discipline are followed.
- Perform layered audits and prevents passing defects to the next group.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Operations Management, Manufacturing Technology or related field preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Previous direct supervisory or similar leadership experience.
- Experience in a unionized high-volume production or manufacturing focused environment.
- Prior knowledge and/or experience advising high performance work groups and experience with implementation and monitoring of Statistical Process Control systems, ISO90001 processes.
- Ability to jointly lead work groups with Union leadership.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We welcome everybody to join our family and be united no matter who you are or where you come from. Learn more about Harley-Davidson here.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.