STS Technical Services
Supports bargaining unit employees in rotation groups with team leaders in the manufacturing, assembly, fabrication, distribution, and/or development of motorcycles or motorcycle component parts. Provides resources, tools, and direction needed for the value adders to be as effective and efficient as possible. Balances resource complaints to ensure the delivery of products are on time and within budget.
Different Levels Open:
- Associate Level – internships, 0-1 years experience
- Intermediate Level – 3 years experience
- Senior/Professional – 5 years experience
- Lead/Staff – 8 years experience
- Support continuous improvement and strives to achieve cost effective results
- Hold teams accountable to processes, systems, and results
- Participate in scheduling and production planning
- Set the stage for the day (i.e. schedule changes, previous shift performance, quality issues, etc)
- Work with stewards to prevent and/or resolve issues early
- Provide feedback to team members to ensure good quality throughout the group
- Ensure standardized work and process discipline are followed
- Perform layered audits and prevents passing defects to the next group.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Operations Management, Manufacturing Technology or related field Preferred
- Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Previous direct supervisory or similar leadership experience.
- Experience in a unionized high-volume production or manufacturing focused environment.
- Prior knowledge and/or experience advising high performance work groups and experience with implementation and monitoring of Statistical Process Control systems, ISO90001 processes
- Ability to jointly lead work groups with Union leadership
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.