STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Manufacturing Supervisors in Tomahawk, Wisconsin.
- This position is responsible for the day-to-day coordination and support of bargaining unit employees in rotation groups with team leaders in the manufacturing, assembly, fabrication, distribution and/or development of motorcycles or motorcycle component parts.
- Position is responsible to support rotation groups to achieve department metrics for safety, quality, delivery, cost, people and sustainability.
- The supervisor is a key link in the help chain for the rotation groups and team leaders.
- Primary responsibility is to provide mentoring, resources, tools, and direction needed for the value adders to be as effective and efficient as possible.
- Majority of time is spent on shop floor.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is the leading provider of technical, professional, and industrial workforce solutions for the commercial, industrial, and defense markets. From mining to manufacturing, defense to transportation, engineering to maintenance, our services encompass the total life-cycle of a product; strategically designed to keep our clients engineering, manufacturing, operating and maintaining. For nearly 40 years we have provided contract and direct positions with the finest companies in America, with opportunities in your local region, nationwide, and around the world.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-447-0515. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page. Thanks, and best of luck!