Manufacturing SupervisorsSTS Technincal Services
- This position is responsible for the day-to-day coordination and support of bargaining unit employees in rotation groups with team leaders in the manufacturing assembly fabrication distribution and/or development of motorcycles or motorcycle component parts.
- Position is responsible to support rotation groups to achieve department metrics for safety quality delivery cost people and sustainability.
- The supervisor is a key link in the help chain for the rotation groups and team leaders.
- Primary responsibility is to provide mentoring resources tools and direction needed for the value adders to be as effective and efficient as possible.
- Majority of time is spent on shop floor. Please note that this role will be offsite at our 3PL location in York on Memory Lane.
- This role can possibly require you to work at the YVO location as well.
- This role will include over time as needed.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.