STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is actively seeking qualified candidates for a Manufacturing Technician position in Dallas, Texas.
- The successful candidate will work in a Class 100 semiconductor wafer fab, as a manufacturing technician.
- The candidate will be asked to operate tools mainly within the IR Materials cleanroom manufacturing area.
- They candidate must be flexible and able to perform a wide variety of processes utilizing wet hoods, spray hoods, epoxy bond tools, photoresist tools, and metrology tools.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Operate various wet hoods, spray hood, mount stations, and other manual processes
- Operate metrology tools
- Routinely use a microscope
- Maintain accountability for product thoughput, quality, and work efficiency
- Comprehend and follow Process Flow Instructions through floor control system, shop processes, machine instructions, as well as other written or verbal instructions
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Run verification tests on processing equipment and enter data in SPC charts
- Recognize, communicate, and respond to process deviations and help identify root cause and corrective actions with Engineering staff
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications You’ll Need:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work with hazardous chemicals
- Compliance with all Personal Protective Equipment requirements
- Excellent dexterity
- Diligent attention to details
- Computer skills involving Microsoft Office Suite
- Teaming skills
- Manufacturing process experience
- Semiconductor experience
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.