STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Manufacturing Technicians in Dallas, Texas.
- The successful candidate will support Production, Engineers, and Scientists on various complex components, dewars, and units.
- Able to read schematics, operation instructions, and specifications.
- Work from assembly schematics and engineer’s drawings.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provides routine technical support to production, engineers and scientists on standard components, devices, material, products, processes and/or equipment
- Responsibilities may include testing, modifying, reworking, repairing, and building electronic, optical or mechanical assemblies.
- Work from standard wiring and assembly drawings, operation sheets, engineering specifications and drawings
- Perform Key Performance Indicators:
- Meet production deadlines
- Quality of finished product (Pass/fail rates)
- Compliance outcomes
- Responsible and accountable for producing quality work to prescribed standards, with a focus on continuous improvement to meet customer commitments on schedule, within budget and to SPC standard practices.
- Recognize, communicate, and respond to process deviations and help identify root cause and corrective actions
- Ability to routinely use a microscope
- Perform standard testing processes on a variety of equipment and recording results
- Requires knowledge of industry specific tests and testing equipment, alignment and troubleshooting test failures
- Perform electro-mechanical assembly, disassembly and rework. Some test repair of various electronic products and mechanical assemblies
Qualifications You’ll Need:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions from Management and Engineering
- Must be able to read schematic/blue print
- Basic knowledge and understanding of automated and semi-automated test equipment
- Must be experienced in the safe handling of chemicals
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Experienced handling small delicate components, using ESD practices.
- Must have good mechanical skills
- Flexibility in work schedule to complete requested assignment.
- Must be able to work in a clean room environment and wear smock, safety glasses, gloves, and required shoes
- Must demonstrate strong decision-making and leadership skills.
- Associate’s Degree in related discipline with 2+ years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experienced in the use of various computer applications, including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Experience with Industrial Engineering concepts and 5S/6S techniques
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.