Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Manufacturing Technicians in Dallas, Texas. This is a contract position that is available immediately.
Position Title: Manufacturing Tech II – Final Saw
Location: Dallas TX 75243 (Richardson Area)
Duration of contract: Long Term
Shift: 3rd shift: 9pm to 6:30 am (M-F)
Summary of Role:
- Process technician who will be responsible for inspecting, mining, and dicing semiconductor parts from films following epitaxial growth and further polishing and processing.
- Incumbent in this role is accountable for inspecting films and cutting parts according to product specific requirements of a saw diagram.
- Position is critical to success the clients Infrared imaging products..
- Education: Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience: 2+ Years Disco or ADT dicing saw
- 4 yrs Semiconductor experience
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills.
- Excellent dexterity
- Must exhibit excellent attention to detail and strict adherence to protocols
- Computer literacy
- Microscope proficiency
- Ability to work with hazardous chemicals
- Compliance with all Personal Protective Equipment requirements
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Spatial visualization skills and interests (origami, tailoring, 3D puzzles, Tetris)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspect semiconductor films for defects prior to mining
- Follow a Mining strategy to meet desired product sizing of substrate films.
- Dice semiconductor parts from films using semiconductor dicing (Disco or ADT)
- Etching and cleaning of material with acids and solvents.
- Recognize, communicate, and respond to process and equipment deviations.
- Collaborate with DSID & MBE teams to help identify root cause and corrective actions.
- Other duties as assigned
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.