Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Manufacturing Technicians in Dallas, Texas.
Shift: 1st shift 7-8 am to 4-5 pm and 2nd shift 2:30 pm to 12 am
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provides routine technical support to engineers and scientists on standard components, devices, material, products, processes and/or equipment
- Responsibilities may include testing, modifying, reworking, repairing, and building electronic, optical or mechanical assemblies.
- Work from standard wiring and assembly drawings, operation sheets, engineering specifications and sketches
- Design and/or test prototype assemblies and production units
- Capable of performing related manufacturing processes
- Interpret and follow documents such as SOPs and safety rules
Qualifications You’ll Need:
- Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalency
- Experience in handling small delicate components using ESD practices
- Must demonstrate strong decision-making and leadership skills.
- Must be experienced in the safe handling of chemicals.
- Experienced in the use of various computer applications, including Access, Excel, and Labview.
- Must have good hand and eye coordination
- 2 years industry experience in assembling electronics or semiconductor components.
- Microsoft Office (WORD, Excel, Outlook).
- Performs electro-mechanical assembly, disassembly and rework. Some test and repair of various electronic products and mechanical assemblies.
- Work from complex wiring and assembly drawings, operation sheets, engineering specifications and sketches and running sheets of significant complexity
- Associate degree in electronics is desired but not required.
- Expoxy dispensing experience
- Soldering experience
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.