Manufacturing Technicians II (LPE Mining)
Manufacturing Technicians II (LPE Mining)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Manufacturing Technicians in Dallas, Texas.
- Position Title: Manufacturing Technician II – LPE Mining
- Location: Dallas TX 75243 (Richardson Area)
- Compensation: $22-24 depending on experience
- Duration of contract: Long Term
- Shift: 2nd shift 2pm to 10:30pm and 3rd 10pm-630am
Summary of Role:
- Seeking a process technician who will be responsible for inspecting, mining, and dicing semiconductor parts from films following epitaxial growth.
- Incumbent in this role is accountable for inspecting and mining parts according to product specific requirements and then dicing the films to maximize part yield
Qualifications You’ll Need:
- Education: Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience: 4+ Years semiconductor experience
- Excellent dexterity
- Piece part handling experience, with small, fragile parts
- Experience inspecting parts for defects
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Computer literacy
- Microscope proficiency
- Ability to work with hazardous chemicals
- Compliance with all Personal Protective Equipment requirements
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Must exhibit excellent attention to detail and strict adherence to protocols
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
Skills We’d Love For You To Have:
- Previous experience with Disco or ADT dicing saws, highly preferred
- Manufacturing process or quality assurance experience, preferably in the semiconductor industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Spatial visualization skills and interests (origami, tailoring, 3D puzzles, Tetris)
- Inspect semiconductor films after growth and planarization to identify defective regions.
- Establish strategy to maximize number of semiconductor parts to be mined from semiconductor films.
- Dice semiconductor parts from films using semiconductor dicing (Disco or ADT)
- Etching and cleaning of material with acids and solvents.
- Recognize, communicate, and respond to process and equipment deviations.
- Collaborate with LPE team to help identify root cause and corrective actions.
- Other duties as assigned
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.