Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Manufacturing Technicians in Dallas, Texas.
- The successful candidate will be asked to operate CNC Diamond Point tools within the FPAD (DPT) manufacturing area.
- They must be flexible and able to perform a wide variety of processes across multiple products.
- They will also need to utilize various metrology tools to measure wafer and piece part processing.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Operate CNC DPT (Diamond Point Turn) precision lathe/mill
- Operate Digital Height Gauge measurement tools
- Must perform measurements using both manual and automated equipment
- Interprets Process Flow Instructions and other written or verbal instructions
- Responsible and accountable for producing quality work to prescribed standards, with a focus on continuous improvement to meet customer commitments on schedule, within budget and to SPC standard practices.
- Recognize, communicate, and respond to process deviations and help identify root cause and corrective actions.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications You’ll Need:
- Associates degree technical discipline with 2+ yrs. experience (or equivalent education/ experience in the field or in a related area).
- Machinist background or formal Machinist training. (Trade School)
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills.
- Microscope capability
- Computer literacy and mechanical inclination
- Work with chemicals and solvents
- Experience operating Diamond Point Turn machines
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.