Manufacturing Technicians I (DSID/CZT Inspectors)
Manufacturing Technicians I (DSID/CZT Inspectors)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Manufacturing Technicians I (DSID/CZT Inspectors) in Dallas, Texas.
- Position Title: Manufacturing Technicians I (DSID/CZT Inspectors)
- Shifts (M-F)
- 1st shift: 6am – 2:30pm
- 2nd shift: 2pm – 10:30pm
- 3rd shift: 10pm – 6:30am
- Location: Dallas TX 75243 (Richardson)
- Long term contract
- US Citizenship Required
Summary of Role:
- The successful candidate will work in a Class 100 semiconductor wafer fab, as a manufacturing technician.
- The candidate will be asked to inspect DSID/CZT and operate tools within the FPAD Clean Room manufacturing area.
- They candidate must be flexible and able to perform a wide variety of processes utilizing Wet hoods, Spray hoods, and metrology tools. (Microscope, FTIR, Nanospec, Hall etc.)
Qualifications You’ll Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Microscope capability
- Computer literacy and mechanical inclination
- Work with chemicals and solvents
- Must be able to work in a wafer fab environment and wear a full cover hood, smock, safety glasses, gloves, and required shoes
- Flexibility in schedule to work OT
Qualifications We’d Love to See:
- Quality Control experience
- Analytical Skills
- Computer skills
- Operate inspection microscope and perform defect measurement
- Operate various solvent hoods, including spray hoods and wet chemical hoods
- Operate metrology tools; Lieca, DDR, FTIR
- Operate Nanospec measurement tools
- Ability to routinely use a microscope
- Responsibility to include throughput and quality of these operations
- Interprets Process Flow Instructions and other written or verbal instructions
- Responsible and accountable for producing quality work to prescribed standards, with a focus on continuous improvement to meet customer commitments on schedule, within budget and to SPC standard practices
- Recognize, communicate, and respond to process deviations and help identify root cause and corrective actions
- Other duties as assigned
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.