Manufacturing Technicians I (DSID Fab)
Manufacturing Technicians I (DSID Fab)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Manufacturing Technicians I (DSID Fab) in Dallas, Texas.
- Position Title: Manufacturing Technician I – DSID (Fab)
- Shifts (M-F)
- 1st shift: 6am – 2:30pm
- 2nd shift: 2pm – 10:30pm
- 3rd shift: 10pm – 6:30am
- Location: Dallas TX 75243 (Richardson)
- Long term contract
- US Citizenship Required
Summary of Role:
- The successful candidate will work in a Class 100 semiconductor wafer fab, as a manufacturing technician.
- The candidate will be asked to operate tools within the FPAD Clean Room manufacturing area.
- They candidate must be flexible and able to perform a wide variety of processes utilizing Wet hoods, Spray hoods, Epoxy Mount, and metrology tools. (FTIR, Nanospec, Height gauge, etc.)
Qualifications You’ll Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills.
- Microscope capability.
- Computer literacy and mechanical inclination
- Work with chemicals and solvents
- Must be able to work in a wafer fab environment and wear a full cover hood, smock, safety glasses, gloves, and required shoes
Qualifications We’d Love to See:
- Computer skills
- Previous DRS experience will be considered.
- Teaming Skills
- Operate various solvent hoods, including spray hoods and wet chemical hoods
- Operate FTIR metrology tool.
- Operate Nanospec measurement tools.
- Ability to routinely use a microscope
- Hand polish sensitive materials, working with tight tolerances
- Responsibility to include throughput and quality of these operations
- Interprets Process Flow Instructions and other written or verbal instructions
- Responsible and accountable for producing quality work to prescribed standards, with a focus on continuous improvement to meet customer commitments on schedule, within budget and to SPC standard practices.
- Recognize, communicate, and respond to process deviations and help identify root cause and corrective actions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Flexibility in schedule to work OT.
- Must be able to work in a wafer fab environment and wear a full cover hood, smock, safety glasses, gloves, and required shoes.
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.